For Sale, Hot $3,400,000 - House, House/Townhouse
Burwood East 2-storey 17 apartments size 1,169 sqm
273 Burwood Highway Burwood East Vic 3151
Price： $3,400,000 （Businese：$200,000 Property：$3,200,000）
Year Built 1980
Land Size 1,169 sqm
Backyard: North facing
Distance: 17.7 km to CBD; 3 km to Glen Waverley Station
An outstanding opportunity to live in privacy and convenience, located in a prestigious residential precinct, nestled among parks. This beautiful Student Accommodation are conveniently located adjacent to the Deakin University Burwood Campus.
Only a stroll to 24 hrs shopping square, caf?s, restaurants and a minute walk to 75 Route Tram stop which can directly go to the University, shops or the Melbourne CBD.
Choose from a selection of 17 secure studios, one bedroom apartments boasting vogue interiors and subtle designer finishes which can accommodate up to two tenants. They will make a great home while studying away from home.
All apartments are situated behind full security entrance. Open living area to kitchen and shared bathroom.
– Forest Hill College Secondary Government 0.67 km
– Burwood Heights Primary School Primary Government 0.8 km
– Burwood East Primary School Primary Government 0.85 km
– Blackburn English Language School Combined Government 1.08 km
– Burwood East Special Developmental School Special Government 1.47 km
– Emmaus College Secondary Catholic 1.5 km
– Aurora School Special Government 1.55 km
– Glendal Primary School Primary Government 1.63 km
– Orchard Grove Primary School Primary Government 1.66 km
– Holy Saviour Primary School Primary Catholic 1.74 km