Leased $480 - House/Townhouse
A Contemporary Townhouse in a Superb Location For Rent !
5/82 Richardson Street, Essendon VIC 3040
Rent: $480 p/w
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
2 Bedroom + 1 Study room, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car space garage
Internal area: 92 sqm
External area: 9 sqm
Garage area: 27 sqm
Total area: 128 sqm
A very rare opportunity for you to own this as-new 2 bed, 1 study, 2 bathroom townhouse in the vibrant inner city suburb of Essendon which is just 7km from the heart of Melbourne. One of the most prized north-western suburbs, it offers a distinctive combination of historical character and modern amenities.
This lovely three level townhouse sits directly opposite Lincoln Park. It affords a sense of spaciousness and natural retreat while being only meters from public transport and a strip of local cafes, retailers and supermarkets. With tram 59 at your doorstep, this townhouse is the perfect base for a mobile urban lifestyle which appeals to both the savvy investor and owner-occupier alike. Perfect low-maintenance living or investing!
– A stone-top kitchen with soft-close drawers and stainless steel appliances
– High ceiling open plan living/dining with inverter split-system heating and cooling leading to the balcony
– Polished floorboards flow through the open living area
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes and panel heaters
– Study/home office
– Two full bathrooms
– Spacious under-stair storage and European laundry
– Single remote lock-up garage with internal access.
Conveniently located in a quiet Essendon pocket with:
– Take 59 to city directly
– 4 mins stroll to catch a direct bus to DFO outlet mall
– 3 to 7 mins stroll to Mt Alexander Road trams to city/train station, popular cafes and restaurants, shops and supermarkets and gorgeous Woodlands Park
– 15 mins walk to Glenverbie/Essendon train station
– 10 mins drive to Melbourne’s international airport
– Easy access to freeway/Citylink
– St Therese’s Primary School (State Overall Score 90) 500m
– Essendon North Primary School 1km
– Essendon Primary School (State Overall Score 97) 1.5km (STSA)
– Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar 1.6km
– Buckley Park College (Top 11% Public Schools in VIC based on VCE 2017) 1.4km
– Penleigh & Essendon Grammar School (Top 6% Schools in VIC based on VCE 2017) 4km
– University of Melbourne 7.7km.
Contact on 0422 060 234 / 0434 183 780
We are Real Estate Company in Australia. We do real estate development, property management, investment planning, financial loans, immigration planning, business investigation and cultural exchanges, and many other business projects.