For Sale, Hot $652,000 - Apartment, Unit/Apartment
THE GOLD RELEASE – DISCOVER A NEW HEIGHT OF LUXURY
B3301/250 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Internal area: 62 sqm
External area: 4.6 sqm
Total area: 66.6 sqm
Taking pride of place next to The Ritz-Carlton hotel on Lonsdale St, The Residences at West Side Place welcomes its highly anticipated next stage, The Gold Release.
Luxury 1 and 2 bedroom residences are available right up to level 70, as The Gold Release continues to offer unmatched luxury and views across the cityscape, Port Phillip Bay and beyond.
This city block precinct, anchored by The Ritz-Carlton hotel, will provide residents access to a remarkable array of recreation and leisure spaces, including ground floor retail and garden spaces.
THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL
The proposed Ritz-Carlton hotel at West Side Place will feature 263 luxury hotel suites with quality finishes and furniture including state-of-the-art bathrooms, luxurious amenities and breathtaking views.
Upon arrival, guests will enter to the hotel lobby via the port-cochere and take a direct elevator straight to the hotel’s sky check-in on level 79, offering panoramic views across Melbourne’s CBD and beyond.
Occupying the top 17 floors of an 81-storey tower, the hotel will offer guests access to a range of amenities designed to truly enhance their travel experience.
Register your interest today to arrange an appointment at our Display Suite – 250 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC
– Neighbouring to the Ritz-Carlton hotel
– Close proximity to Southern Cross Station, The Crown Casino, Bourke Street shopping precinct and Haileybury Private School
– Well-designed 1 and 2 bedroom residences
– First-class residential facilities, such as pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room, virtual golf, wine cellar, and private dining room
– Exclusive cocktail and residents’ lounge and executive club lounge with library reading room
– Targeting 5-star green rating
– Public gardens and leisure space on the ground floor
– Central laneway connecting Lonsdale Street and Little Lonsdale Street and two new culture arcades
– Over 3000sqm of ground-floor retail